In our working environment, respect for each other, our customers and suppliers is paramount. Supportive policies on health and safety, training and development and equality are all key strands of our workplace remit. Our employees are encouraged to work within our principles:
- operating with integrity
- giving outstanding service to customers
- respecting our colleagues
- continually seeking ways to improve performance
- and working together to beat the competition.
- Employee engagement and retention
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our employees
- Managing talent by providing opportunities for individuals to achieve their own career aspirations within our business regardless of their background.