Terms & Conditions
Home Electronics cards
The terms and conditions listed below govern the use of your Home Electronics card. Please read the terms and conditions carefully and keep them safe. By using the card you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
How to use your card: This card must only be redeemed in a Currys or PC World store as full payment against your pre-selected products. This card cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. No change will be given. To check the balance on your card click here, call 0800 897 163 or go to your nearest DSG Retail store. Balance expires 6 month from the date the card was issued.
What to do if your card is lost or stolen: Contact us immediately at email@example.com we will then check your balance and issue another card with the value of the original card, subject to the following; DSG Retail cannot be responsible for funds used without your knowledge or issue a further card where the original balance has been used. The original card will no longer be valid.
Terms & Conditions
- DSG Retail Home Electronics cards are issued by DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7TG ("DSG")
- This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, store or charge card.
- DSG Retail Ltd cannot be held liable for lost or stolen cards or any credit amounts held on such cards.
- Transactions may only take place at the checkout or till when the card is presented.
- This card will expire 6 months from the date the card was issued.
- This card must only be redeemed in a Currys or PC World store as full payment against your pre-selected products (cards cannot be used as payment against an outstanding balance on a credit account).
- Valid Home Electronics cards can be used in DSG Retail stores within the UK (Currys, Currys.digital and PC World).
- The amount redeemed and the card's balance will be shown on the till receipt produced after each transaction.
No cash refunds will be given.
- This card is intended for personal consumer use and may not be resold or used for any other purpose.
- The instructions form part of the terms and conditions, as do any other printed statements made in conjunction with the Home Electronics card.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your legal rights.