For RBS customers please click here
Terms & Conditions
Insurance Replacement Cards
The terms and conditions listed below govern the use of your Insurance Replacement Card. It has been issued to you in settlement of your insurance claim.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully and keep them safe. By using the card you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
YOUR CARD HAS BEEN PRE-LOADED AND CAN BE USED WITHOUT A PIN, PLEASE TREAT IT THE SAME AS CASH AND KEEP IT SAFE AND SECURE.
How to use your card: You can use your card as full or part payment towards products and services in store at Currys, Currys.digital or PC World. This card cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. No change will be given, any remaining balance can be used against further purchases. To check the balance on your card click here, call 0800 897 163 or go to your nearest Currys or PC World store. The Balance expires 12 months from the date it was last credited or debited. Damaged, altered or blocked cards will not be accepted.
What to do if your card is lost or stolen: Contact your claims handling unit immediately. DSG will check your balance and issue another card with the value of the original card, subject to the following; DSG cannot be responsible for funds used without your knowledge or issue a further card where the original balance has been used. The original card will no longer be valid.
Terms & Conditions
- DSG Insurance Replacement Cards are issued by DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7TG ("DSG")
- This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, store or charge card.
- DSG cannot be held liable for lost or stolen cards or any credit amounts held on such cards.
- Transactions may only take place at the checkout or till when the card is presented.
- The card will be valid until the expiry of 12 months from the date the card was last debited or credited.
- The balance on the card may be used for in store purchases in full or part payment (cards cannot be used as payment against an outstanding balance on a credit account).
- Valid DSG Insurance Replacement Cards can be used in any DSG store within the UK (Currys, Currys.digital, and PC World).
- DSG reserves the reasonable right to amend the terms and conditions that apply or to discontinue the scheme at any time upon reasonable notice. Any notification of change will be displayed via in store displays or on our websites.
- The amount redeemed and the card’s balance will be shown on the till receipt produced after each transaction.
- No cash refunds will be given.
- This card is intended for personal consumer use and may not be resold or used for any other purpose.
- The instructions form part of the terms and conditions, as do any other printed statements made in conjunction with the DSG Insurance Replacement Gift Card.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory legal rights