Terms & Conditions
Unfortunately we have been unable to repair your appliance and have therefore enclosed your TWG Services Product Card to the value of the purchase price of your appliance.
Currys PC World offers you a number of benefits that help ensure you receive the best possible service during the settlement of your recent claim. At Currys PC World you can:
- Choose from a large range of electrical products available from Currys, Currys.digital and PC World.
- Use our reserve and collect service to check availability in your local store and reserve them for collection.
- Arrange delivery and installation usually within four days of ordering your goods. This service is available seven days a week in most areas.
- Choose to replace your product like for like or upgrade your product by adding your own funds to the value of your TWG Services Product Replacement card.
To protect you against fraudulent use of your TWG Services Product Replacement card we would kindly ask that you please submit this letter and card along with a form of photo ID to the store when purchasing your new appliance.
The terms and conditions listed below govern the use of your Product Replacement Card. It has been issued to you in settlement of your Product Replacement claim.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully and keep them safe. By using the card you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
YOUR CARD HAS BEEN PRELOADED AND CAN BE USED WITHOUT A PIN, PLEASE TREAT IT THE SAME AS CASH AND KEEP IT SAFE AND SECURE.
How to use your card: You can use your card as full or part payment towards products and services in any UK store operated by DSG Retail Ltd (Currys. Currys.digital, PC World). This card cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. No change will be given; any remaining balance can be used against further purchases.
To check the balance on your card click here, call 0800 897 163 or go to your nearest DSG Retail Ltd store.
Balance expires 12 months from the date the card was issued. Damaged, altered or blocked cards will not be accepted.
What to do if your card is lost or stolen: Contact TWG Services on 0330 100 3800. DSG Retail will check your balance and issue another card with the value of the original card, subject to the card balance remaining. If the card has been spent DSG Retail Ltd will investigate and liaise with TWG Services to arrange a replacement card where appropriate.
Terms and conditions
1. TWG Services Product Replacement Cards are issued by DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7TG ("DSG Retail")
2. Valid TWG Services Product Replacement Cards can be used in DSG Retail Ltd stores within the UK (Currys, Currys.digital, PC World). TWG Services Product Replacement Cards may not be used in Dixons Travel Stores.
3. The balance on the card may be used for in store purchases in full or part payment (cards cannot be used as payment against an outstanding balance on a credit account).
4. This TWG Services Product Replacement Card is only redeemable by the person named on the accompanying letter and will not be exchanged for cash.
5. This TWG Services Product Replacement Card will only be accepted if it is complete with the accompanying letter and presented before the expiry date.
6. Transactions may only take place at the checkout or till when the card is presented.
7. We reserve the right to reject the TWG Services Product Replacement Card if it has been altered or defaced in any way
8. No further discount from the advertised selling price will be given in conjunction with this TWG Services Product Replacement card.
9. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, store or charge card.
10. DSG Retail Ltd cannot be held liable for lost or stolen cards or any credit amounts held on such cards.
11. The card will be valid until the expiry of 12 months from the date the card was credited.
12. The amount redeemed and the card’s balance will be shown on the till receipt produced after each transaction.
13. No cash refunds will be given.
14. This card is intended for personal consumer use and may not be resold or used for any other purpose.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your legal rights.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am not satisfied with my replacement product, can I return it to the store for a cash refund?
No. However, should your replacement product prove to be faulty it will be dealt with under the terms of the Guarantee. This means that, dependent on the product you have selected you may be able to have your product exchanged, choose to have it repaired, replaced or request a product replacement card.
Can I use the card value to pay an outstanding balance on a credit or PC World business account I have with you?
No, the card can only be used as payment, in whole or in part, towards a replacement product.
How long is my new product guaranteed for?
All products purchased from Currys PC World carry a minimum of a one year guarantee (not including consumable products such as batteries). Further details are supplied with your purchase or on our websites.